Friday, March 20, 2009


Sherry was a lifesaver throughout the whole delivery day and hospital stay. She started off by answering my phone call at 7:30a, when I was concerned my water had broke. She informed me that infact it had and insisted that we head to the hospital. She then took care of our other babies (Boomer, Austin, and Turtle) and came to the hospital. At the hospital, she helped me and Ryan watch the clock while the horrible pains of torture (also known as contractions) continued until we could be taken in for the c-section. Sherry was also the one whom we can all thank for all these photos because Ryan and I did not think to pack a camera or anything for that matter :) If all that was not enough, Sherry went out and bought Preemie clothes for Addison since we had none in her size :) Sherry is the BEST!!!!

No comments: