Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Addison's First Labor Day

King of the Steps.......Austin

Boomer, Austin, and Turtle playing out by the pool. If you pay close attention to the picture, you will see my Bomb Box from the 5th grade......that's right it still works, and I don't care how ghetto it is.........I'm going to keep using it :) It was a great Christmas present from back in elementary school and I still like it :)


Enjoying one of the last few days that it will be warm enough to swim in the Pool


Swimming out at the pool



Addison crashed after a weekend of hanging out with the family. She slept through her lunch and took a 3 hour nap. Ryan and I snuck in a nap too. It was great having the whole family together this past weekend, we really enjoyed it and look forward to seeing everyone again real soon :)

No comments: