Monday, November 30, 2009


Austin ripped his toe nail out (who knows how) and had large quantities of blood all over my parents house. Luckily all of their downstairs is either hardwood or tile, but man to get the bleeding to stop was a blast. We ended using diapers and duck tape.....talk about good veterinary medicine......its a darn good thing I am going for CE this week b/c it appears my medicine has gone downhill.

Addison was exhausted the first few days in Houston. Getting her to sleep somewhere other than her bed was definitely a challenge.


Eating her breakfast with Mimi


Rusty and Andy hanging out watching the game


Rusty and Sandra


Summer playing with all of her toys


Addison and Grandpa showing off their blue eyes


Addison riding her first pony


Addison loved hanging out with her cousin Summer. Although it was interesting to watch the girls share toys.


YaiYai and Papou holding baby Sarah. Now that's a Greek baby

Grandpa hanging out with all of his girls. I think Dad is floating everytime all these little ones come in town. He says he is praying for a grandson now. This scares me greatly b/c I know how powerful Dad's prayers are..........I think Ryan and I are going to sleep in separate rooms until Dad's prayers are granted..........so watch out Rusty and Sandra



Baby girl was fussy and exhausted Thanksgiving night. Definitely not willing to smile for the camera. We had a great time and look forward to all getting together again soon.

No comments: