Monday, May 3, 2010

Pictures of our sweet Boomer, enjoying a little memory lane

Boomer was so special to Ryan and I that he had to be apart of our wedding day. Boomer was the best host at the reception, greeting everyone, but always keeping his eye on his mom and dad

Always smiling at research park


Wrestling with his brother Austin


Buckling down for a long night of studying


Proudly guarding his bone


Boomer and Austin loved their daily trips to research park


Feeding the ducks when it was time to buy new bread was always interesting. The boys waited patiently (or not so patiently for Austin) for their piece everytime I threw some out to the ducks. If Austin, did not get his piece, he would go in the water to get it. Never concerned about the ducks, he just wanted bread.


Fierce competitors, but best friends


My sweet love

This is my favorite site when I was driving down the road. Boomer, if not in the captains chair, he was sitting right behind me with his face squished in between the seat and the door

The cutest combo

Boomer and Ryan hit it off from the start. Together they had endless trust and a love for football :)


Patiently awaiting his stick or football to be thrown in the water

Boomer looking off at the water....this was his last trip to research park


Boomer and Turtle at research park. Boomer was showing Turtle everything she needed to know about the coolest park on earth

The three studges


This is the last picture I took of my sweet Boomer. It was taken 2 days prior to his passing. Boomer was such a ham for the camera.


My two children.......I couldn't have been a prouder mom


Boomer recovering from his nose surgery last summer

Boomer and Addison began bonding very early


Perfection


Boomer and I prior to leaving our last trip to research park together. This sweet boy brought me so much happiness. He is going to be missed so dearly.

Lots of traveling

Traveling to Houston


Boomer snuggling on the baby blanket


Chilling in his new house!


Playing rowdy in the yard


Boomers favorite passage way was narrowed with all the snow


Boomer loved snow and he photographed so well in it :)


Still looking young


Hanging out with Ryan, up where Addison could not reach him

Boomer appreciated Christmas, not just for the family time, but he loved his stocking full of toys


Playing in the snow


Getting some sun


Boomer was doing some babysitting


Those eyes could convince me to do or buy anything.......trips to the park, trips to Home Depot, dog treats, chicken, you name it. He asked, and I could not say no.

2 comments:

Paige said...

Rachel, I don't like dogs, but I liked Boomer (shh don't tell there was actually a dog I enjoyed!) I am sorry for your loss. He was a really neat dog and it's obvious how much you loved him and he loved you. I hope the pain of his passing leaves you quickly so you can just enjoy the great memories!

The Skalka's said...

Seeing this brought tears to my eyes. Not only because he is gone but because he is going to be so dearly missed. He was soooo loyal to everyone. He was the greatest son that you could have ever asked for. Paige puts it perfectly, I hope the pain leaves you quickly. He will always be a great kid to remember!