Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Blog catch up

Addison's preschool class asked me to come talk about veterinary medicine.  All the kids wore surgery caps and masks and got an opportunity to wear a surgery gown.  They did surgery on Mr. Quakers, the duck, who ate a couple inanimate objects.  I think they all had a good time and it was really neat to see how proud Addison was of her mommy.

 I have been really busy and have not been keeping up with blog.......I know.  So now you I am adding a bunch of random pictures that have been taken over the past couple months.  Addison and Emery are the best of friends and have been so much fun.  They love playing in the bath.  Emery tries to go inside Addison's preschool class and gets so disappointed when she can't stay.  The most recent joys have been art projects.  Emery being the most common thing colored, stamped, or painted.

 Such a happy girl


Sweet Emery asking me why I'm taking pictures instead of getting her dressed.  This girls face can say a thousand words

Addison with her new buddy from school-Fallon

Emery LOVES art projects

No comments: