Thursday, December 15, 2011

Around our house

Emmy sleeping


Austin often is begging us to put the girls to bed early :)



Austin babysitting-this one is for you Grandma Penny


Sweet girl


Our loyal puppies love their kid sisters


Tsavo loves being with the family too


Addison and her kitty


I don't know how Addison convinced me to put Emmy in her baby stroller, but she did. Emmy seemed to like it too :)


Laid Back


Chilling


Super sweet


Smothered with love


Addison loves hanging out with the pooches


And her sister too


Addison and Emmy


Not loving the hat


Does the shot look familular, I took many pictures of Addison in this position




Smiles





I often lay Emery on a pillow in the bathroom while I am showering so I can watch her. Addison gave Emmy her goofy, Mickey, and favorite blankie----super sweet


Sleeping through tummy time

No comments: